Assistant Groups Director
The purpose of this role is to support the Groups Department in implementing and coordinating on-campus & off-campus groups, including Bible studies and local outreach efforts. The ideal candidate is someone who has been personally impacted by a small group and believes in their purpose. Some of the key responsibilities would include communicating, equipping, training and administrating to name a few. Ideal qualifications include a personal commitment to Jesus Christ, self-motivated, good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate.
- Be an ambassador for Groups, including recruiting, training, communicating, and more
- Support existing Group leaders and assist in starting new ones
- Regular communication with Groups leaders, including curriculum, meetings and leader trainings.
- Provide administrative support to Groups department, including follow-up phone calls, email, room requests, etc.
- Personal commitment to Jesus Christ
- Be self-motivated and able to take initiative as needed
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong typing ability and willingness to learn new technology systems with proper training
- Firm believer in Groups and strong desire to see every attender in a group
- Ability to collaborate with Groups team to address challenges and opportunities
- Must be a member of Boca Raton Community Church or willing to become a member upon hiring.
Sunday-Thursday with flexibility to accommodate special events.